OUR POPULAR BORNEO ADVENTURE AVAILABLE AGAIN IN 2020!
Travel by private boat down the jungle clad rivers in Borneo, in search of the endangered Orangutans. Explore many exotic species of birds and primates as we work our way to the primate feeding stations. Venture into the jungle by night after dining with the firefly’s. An Eco safari not to be missed.
Three dates offered in our ever popular Borneo tour.
1st – 8th April 2020
8th – 15th April 2020
15th – 22nd April 2020
Let us take the work out of travel for you! We organize all airport transfers, accommodation, meals, transport and the ultimate in wildlife experiences, photo opportunities and instruction. All you need to do is choose your adventure and book!
We also provide awareness and funding to on the ground organizations trying to protect our wildlife legacy. Sam Clark Photography supports various organizations through safari profits and print sales. It is up to us to not only enjoy these incredible creatures that roam across Africa and the world, but also protect and care for them, and learn to all live in harmony together.
Your host Sam Clark
- Professional photographer for over 20 years.
- A decade of experience in Africa
- Photo tuition provided
- Small groups for that intimate experience
- We use professional and knowledgeable guides.
- We only run Eco based safaris.
- Your experience and safety is paramount. Discuss your needs with us, we try to cater for everyone.
- We believe in ‘giving back’ through various conservation and humanitarian projects.
FOR AN ITINERARY, PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW.
SEE YOU ON SAFARI..