RWANDA, UGANDA AND CONGO – ‘PASSION FOR PRIMATES’
30TH JUNE- 14TH JULY 2018
Adventures of Soul, Spirit and Self Discovery..
Phone Sam Clark on +61 (0) 428 441 044
- Traveling to Africa since 2009
- Professional photographer for over 15 years.
- We use some of the best guides and rangers in the country.
- We only run Eco based safaris.
- Your experience and safety is paramount. Discuss your needs with us, we try to cater for everyone.
- We believe in ‘giving back’ through various conservation and humanitarian projects.
‘We are not wildlife photographers without wildlife’
~ Sam Clark ~
Let us take the work out of travel for you! We organize all airport transfers, accommodation, meals, transport and the ultimate in wildlife experiences, photo opportunities and instruction. All you need to do is choose your adventure and book!
We also provide awareness and funding to on the ground organizations trying to protect our wildlife legacy. Sam Clark Photography supports various organizations through safari profits and print sales including the Gorilla Doctors, and the David Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage. It is up to us to not only enjoy these incredible creatures that roam across Africa and the world, but also protect and care for them, and learn to all live in harmony together.
We are currently looking to introduce some new itineraries. Even though all of our photo safaris incorporate conservation aspects within each itinerary, we are looking to offer a complete volunteer experience in the countries of East Africa. This can include both conservation and humanitarian aspects. If this is something that you think might interest you, please submit an inquiry form at the bottom of this page, thank you!
SAM CLARK PHOTO SAFARIS 2018
RWANDA , UGANDA AND CONGO – ‘PASSION FOR PRIMATES’
30TH JUNE- 14TH JULY 2018
Journey over the three stunning East African countries of Uganda, Rwanda and Congo. Not only will you witness and photograph Mountain Gorillas, Chimpanzees and much more in the wild, you will also be given the opportunity to be a caregiver for rescued Chimpanzees at the Ngamba Island Chimpanzee Sanctuary. Visit a Gorilla Orphanage and the Congo hounds. Take on the challenge in climbing an active volcano. We will fly and drive between destinations over these spectacular countries with their lush green hills, mountains and crater lakes. Welcome to the ultimate in Primate experiences.
- Ultimate Primate experience over three countries
- Be a Chimpanzee Caregiver, Ngamba Island Sanctuary
- Two full days deep in the forest with wild Chimps
- Lunch at Dian Fossey’s ‘second home’
- Two Mountain Gorilla treks
- Visit to the Senkwekwe Gorilla Orphanage
- A cultural performance by reformed poachers
- Challenge yourself with a volcano climb
- Visit the Congo Hounds, trained in anti-poaching
NOW OPEN FOR BOOKINGS – 6 PLACES AVAILABLE
For a full itinerary or to make your booking, please submit the form at the bottom of this page