RWANDA, UGANDA AND CONGO – ‘PASSION FOR PRIMATES’
4TH-18TH JULY 2019
Adventures of Soul, Spirit and Self Discovery..
Phone Sam Clark on +61 (0) 428 441 044
- Professional photographer for almost 20 years.
- Photo tuition provided
- Qualified Reiki practitioner
- Small groups for that intimate experience
- We use professional and knowledgeable guides.
- We only run Eco based safaris.
- Your experience and safety is paramount. Discuss your needs with us, we try to cater for everyone.
- We believe in ‘giving back’ through various conservation and humanitarian projects.
‘We are not wildlife photographers without wildlife’
~ Sam Clark ~
Let us take the work out of travel for you! We organize all airport transfers, accommodation, meals, transport and the ultimate in wildlife experiences, photo opportunities and instruction. All you need to do is choose your adventure and book!
We also provide awareness and funding to on the ground organizations trying to protect our wildlife legacy. Sam Clark Photography supports various organizations through safari profits and print sales including the Gorilla Doctors, and the David Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage. It is up to us to not only enjoy these incredible creatures that roam across Africa and the world, but also protect and care for them, and learn to all live in harmony together.
SAM CLARK PHOTOGRAPHY WILDlight SAFARIS 2019
RWANDA , UGANDA AND CONGO – ‘PASSION FOR PRIMATES’
4TH-18TH JULY 2019
Journey over the three stunning East African countries of Uganda, Rwanda and Congo. Not only will you witness and photograph Mountain Gorillas, Chimpanzees and much more in the wild, you will also be given the opportunity to be a caregiver for rescued Chimpanzees at the Ngamba Island Chimpanzee Sanctuary. Visit a Gorilla Orphanage and the Congo hounds. Take on the challenge in climbing an active volcano. We will drive between destinations over these spectacular countries with their lush green hills, mountains and crater lakes. Welcome to the ultimate in Primate experiences.
- Ultimate Primate experience over three countries
- Be a Chimpanzee Caregiver, Ngamba Island Sanctuary
- Two full days deep in the forest with wild Chimps
- Lunch at Dian Fossey’s ‘second home’
- Two Mountain Gorilla treks
- Visit to the Senkwekwe Gorilla Orphanage
- A cultural performance by reformed poachers
- Challenge yourself with a volcano climb
- Visit the Congo Hounds, trained in anti-poaching
- Optional Meditation evenings
NOW OPEN FOR BOOKINGS – 4 PLACES AVAILABLE
For a full itinerary or to make your booking, please submit the form at the bottom of this page