UGANDA – ‘PRIMATES’ EXTENSION TOUR
1st-6th AUGUST 2019
Second tour 18th-23rd AUGUST 2019
Adventures of Soul, Spirit and Self Discovery..
Phone Sam Clark on +61 (0) 428 441 044
- Professional photographer for 20 years.
- Photo tuition provided
- Qualified Reiki practitioner
- Small groups for that intimate experience
- We use professional and knowledgeable guides.
- We only run Eco based safaris.
- Your experience and safety is paramount. Discuss your needs with us, we try to cater for everyone.
- We believe in ‘giving back’ through various conservation and humanitarian projects.
‘We are not wildlife photographers without wildlife’
~ Sam Clark ~
Let us take the work out of travel for you! We organize all airport transfers, accommodation, meals, transport and the ultimate in wildlife experiences, photo opportunities and instruction. All you need to do is choose your adventure and book!
We also provide awareness and funding to on the ground organizations trying to protect our wildlife legacy. Sam Clark Photography supports various organizations through safari profits and print sales including the Gorilla Doctors, and the David Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage. It is up to us to not only enjoy these incredible creatures that roam across Africa and the world, but also protect and care for them, and learn to all live in harmony together.
SAM CLARK PHOTOGRAPHY WILDlight SAFARIS 2019
UGANDA – ‘PRIMATES’
1st-6th AUGUST 2019
18th-23rd AUGUST 2019
Journey over the stunning East African country of Uganda. Photograph Mountain Gorillas and Chimpanzees in the wild, This life changing experience is complete with group meditations if desired. Competitively priced so you can easily combine this tour with our Kenyan experience,’Big Paws and Little Tuskers’.
- Experience highly endangered Mountain Gorillas
- Trek wild Chimpanzees
- Staying at Dian Fossey’s ‘second home’
- Optional Meditation evenings
- Photo tuition as required
This Primate Extension tour works perfectly with our Kenyan ‘Big Paws and Little Tuskers’ Safari for the complete African experience.
NOW OPEN FOR BOOKINGS – 4 PLACES AVAILABLE
For a full itinerary or to make your booking, please submit the form at the bottom of this page