NEW IN 2020!
A magical land with species found nowhere else on Earth..
MADAGASCAR; the island it took humans 300,000 years to discover. Considered “megadiverse”, being one of only 17 countries to gain this status. Possessing a vast number of different species, many found nowhere else, including over half of the worlds chameleons and dozens of species of lemur. Located in the Indian Ocean, approximately 400 kilometres off the coast of East Africa, it is the forth largest Island country in the world.
Let us take the work out of travel for you! We organize all airport transfers, accommodation, meals, transport and the ultimate in wildlife experiences, photo opportunities and instruction. All you need to do is choose your adventure and book!
We also provide awareness and funding to on the ground organizations trying to protect our wildlife legacy. Sam Clark Photography supports various organizations through safari profits and print sales. It is up to us to not only enjoy these incredible creatures that roam across Africa and the world, but also protect and care for them, and learn to all live in harmony together.
Your host Sam Clark
- Professional photographer for over 20 years.
- A decade of experience in Africa
- Photo tuition provided
- Qualified Reiki practitioner
- Small groups for that intimate experience
- We use professional and knowledgeable guides.
- We only run Eco based safaris.
- Your experience and safety is paramount. Discuss your needs with us, we try to cater for everyone.
- We believe in ‘giving back’ through various conservation and humanitarian projects.
Brochures will be released very soon. If you would like to be the first on the list to receive one, please fill out the contact form below.